Aug 19, 2009

Can't stop.

I envy this creature right now.
ar46

When I get more than five free minutes I plan to blog about:

1. Our visit with some dear friends from WI who came to Utah.

2. Our camping adventure in WA and the big, wonderful family reunion.

3. Our future schooling plans for the kids.

4. An ode to my tooth. No, actually there are no words for the sadness I feel about the loss of #16.

5. Why I really like dancing to funky music.

It may be a while still. We're heading out to AZ this weekend. So....stay tuned.

4 comments:

Cellista said...

My goodness, you don't stop, do you??!! We need to get together, but we're headed out on Monday ourselves! Let's make a pact--we will make contact in September!

Can't wait for all those posts...

Ice Cream said...

You lost a tooth? I will cry for you.

Sounds like you've had a crazy fun summer, but then your whole life is crazy fun, isn't it?

Emily Widdison said...

what a teaser post! I can't wait to hear about all of these! Have fun in AZ:)

Jessumca said...

I can't wait to hear about the dancing to funky music!