Sep 9, 2009

Just me and the girls.

After the morning madness rush to get Sam, Elise and Jeremy off, my little girls and I have a few peaceful hours together.

Today, I took pictures.

Anna wasn't feeling that great. Still cute, though.
annalovely

Claire was hilarious. She always makes silly face for the camera. Today was no exception.
clairecrazy
clairefunny

But every once in a while I get that beautiful, placid look that also characterizes my third.
clairebwbeauty2
clairelovely

5 comments:

GL said...

Great Scott!! Your daughters are sooooo beautifully captured in your photography. I suspect you could make even me look good through your digital photography (my left side only!).

Sunny said...

Claire is so beautiful. She looks so much like her mother!

Amy said...

Oh my. How cute.

Claire got look #2 from you, I daresay! I've seen you make that face!

benandcorinne said...

Adorable adorable in every way! Makes me wish I had girls...

Becca said...

OK, now what kind of camera do you have??? I mean really, mine totally sucks compared to yours! Your pictures are beautiful!!!