It is a good thing we had been anticipating this disturbance in the force and were bracing ourselves! Unfortunately, we felt that wave of birthday-ness wash over the area. The wind did howl; rain, hail, tree branches, and who knows what else fell from the sky! Whew! We sure are glad balance has now been restored! Good work, Jedi masters!
6 comments:
Yes, this event always leaves a great disturbance in the force.
Pappa still has the square "superman-like" jaw after all these years? HOW DOES HE DO IT?!
I had to watch all three videos again! Great stuff!
Such cute videos! I love them!!!
I love this cute tradition:) How fun!!
Anna may be small, but....my oh my!
It is a good thing we had been anticipating this disturbance in the force and were bracing ourselves! Unfortunately, we felt that wave of birthday-ness wash over the area. The wind did howl; rain, hail, tree branches, and who knows what else fell from the sky! Whew! We sure are glad balance has now been restored! Good work, Jedi masters!
We all love watching your videos!
So funny! I like the swing part the best...
Post a Comment