Sep 4, 2009

Thank you

for all the niceness. Especially after such a drama post. I love you guys.

Things have been going so well. Back to school night was fun. All the teachers said they don't want to send lots of homework. Hooray! They are all fabulous ladies and I'm looking forward to helping in their class rooms.

Claire started kindergarten this week. She was super excited. She has two neighbor-friends in her class and had no problem saying goodbye to mom for a few hours. Mom, on the other hand, well you know.
clairebearkindweb

I thought it would be fun to look at pictures of Sam and Elise when they were in Kindergarten too. My, my how time flies. You gotta love all the brick here in Utah.
elisekindwebsamkindweb

1 comment:

Amber M. said...

Oh.My.GOODNESS is she CUTE! I am totally feeling your pain about her not being so very sad to leave her mommy. I still wish a little bit every morning that Anna might be a LITTLE sad to leave me.

But it hasn't happened yet.

:-)

Thank you for your sweet email. I'm grateful to have you as a friend and an example.