I've been driving my five year old nuts all morning with that little exclamation.
I can't help it. I'm just so excited!
And quite honored.
This is why:

Thank you Allysha! (Everyone go check out her Magnetic Poetry. Quite illuminating. Why don't I have any on my fridge?)
Michelle Mitchel is someone I have long admired. Her writing is delicious and her recipes are inspiring.
Have you read her list of The Craziest Deaths in History? You should. Scribbit is one of the best blogs out there.
5 comments:
Congrats! Though it doesn't surprise me. Did you know that some people actually have that poem of yours framed?? Keep up the good work kiddo.
I was just thinking about how you inspire me. Some people with amazing talents make me feel inferior. You just make me want to better myself. And that's another talent in and of itself. Congrats again!
Congrats!! So well earned...
Congratulations!
I love it that you say oogily moogily. Here I thought I was the only one--we're kindred spirits.
Post a Comment