Dec 15, 2009

Christmas Program for Primary or FHE

We are getting very excited at our house. The tree is up, the garland strung, and the stockings hung. I will be heading to the post office today and then for the rest of the week will be busy with Savior of the World and spending time with my family.

I've recently been called to be the primary chorister. Next week we will be working with the CTR 5 class to present this Christmas program. It is simple and uses the scriptures telling of the Savior's birth and songs from the Children's Songbook. It could be used in the home as well on Christmas Eve or FHE.


Christmas Program

1 comment:

Montserrat said...

Lucky you! Primary chorister, IMHO, is the BEST job in the whole church. At least it was my favorite by far. ☺

For some reason the Scrbd box isn't showing up on your post. The link works though so I viewed it on the Scrbd site. Very cute program!