What an amazing opportunity! Those pictures are gorgeous and that's so neat they got to do that. I hope they never forget it.
Yeah! Glad they had such sn amazing time and are back safe and sound.
looks like they made super good use of their time here on the island! I bet this is something they will always remember! Awesome Pics... and if that Elise sleeping on the helicopter tour?? guess she was plan tuckered out!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
What an amazing opportunity! Those pictures are gorgeous and that's so neat they got to do that. I hope they never forget it.
Yeah! Glad they had such sn amazing time and are back safe and sound.
looks like they made super good use of their time here on the island! I bet this is something they will always remember! Awesome Pics... and if that Elise sleeping on the helicopter tour?? guess she was plan tuckered out!
Post a Comment