"I dunno," answered Sam.
"Not sure," replied Elise.
"Mom! YOU'RE suppose to get the present," Claire informed.
Hmm....not much help. Then I asked out loud, "What are some things daddy really likes to do?"
"I know! I know!" Anna shouts, "Daddy really likes to sleep."




Yes, my husband likes his sleep.
Maybe he got it from his father.

He may be passing it on to his kids.

The fact is, he can sleep anywhere. He says he can't help it. So, for those of you who have given talks at church, please do not be offended. It's not you. It's him.
Perhaps it's because he is tall. Maybe tall people need more sleep. I wouldn't know.
Personally, I think it's because of his greatness. Being so great must be tiring.
Doncha think?

Happy birthday to my best friend.
(I think this is my all time favorite picture. Jeremy really likes "My Antonia." He's read it several times. He also really likes his hammock. He got it in the French West Indies where he served an LDS mission. And ahh...that's my little Clairebear, a few weeks old, catching some rays with dad. Can't you see why I love him so dang much?)
7 comments:
Sonja, There might be something to the tall theory. Luke loves to sleep too and I know the entire ward has caught him sleeping many times. Happy Birthday to Jeremy though. Did you let him take a big nap?
I think it is man thing. Tony falls asleep as soon as he stops moving.
Happy birthday to Jeremy!!
Beautiful!
this post was extraordinarily fantastic!
i too, am tall, and i too, really enjoy sleep. unfortunately however, i can't sleep hardly anywhere! what a gift! that would make airplane rides so much better, just for a start!
hb to jeremy!
Hey, it is what it is. But at least when I'm awake I get a lot done.
love all these pictures of your sleeping man. happy birthday!
Too funny. My brother in law is like that too. He works so hard that anytime he stops moving he falls asleep.
Post a Comment