Mar 2, 2010

On my mind....

(all these picture have been swiped from various parts of the internet)

Guess where Jeremy and I are going in 25 days?

Ooh la la!

10 comments:

Tara said...

Yay!! Good for you! That is so exciting.

corinne said...

hooray! so jealous! (i know, i know, but i want to go to england TOO!)

Jennifer Purdie said...

Awesome! I love Europe so much.

Amber M. said...

FABULOUS!! Say hi to he Mona Lisa for me. My favorite painting is at the Louvre, too...St. Joseph by Georges de La Tour. It's in a pretty obscure place, but it was worth the trek to see it in person.

Have so much fun! Can't wait to hear all about it.

Jessumca said...

Lucky!!

Sunny said...

I'm counting the days too. Can't wait for you huys to come.

Jennifer Brammer said...

That's so exciting! Have fun! You're so lucky!!

Alan and Jeni said...

That is SO exciting!

Ice Cream said...

Seriously? Awesome!!!

Michal said...

I am so happy for you! What a great opportunity! How long will you be gone? Don't you wish you could take your kids? (I'm sure it will be great to get away without them, but I know they'd love to see the sights that they studied last year.)