Apr 7, 2010

Seriously.

Hello blog world. It's been a while.
Jeremy and I have been home for almost twenty-four hours.
We've spent the last ten days walking our feet off in England and France.
My mother(bless her), stayed with our children.

There will be multiple posts dedicated to this trip.

I have lots to say. Trust me.

However, it is getting late and I have two words: jet lag.

I will leave you with a few pictures, please feel free to fill in the words for me.

paris

paris20

paris13

paris12

paris18

paris10

paris6

london2

london

14 comments:

Taralee said...

AHHHH, so jealous! Those pictures are BEAUTIFUL!! Can't wait to see/hear more of your trip.

Jennifer Brammer said...

What awesome pictures! I'm so glad you guys were able to do that!

Loretta and Richie said...

I've been checking every day and I'm so glad you guys had a wonderful time! What a awesome talent you have to bring such wonderful pictures home with you to share. They are beautiful. I can't wait for more.

Montserrat said...

Glad you got back safe and sound. That gargoyle cracks me up!

Kelly said...

All I can say is, JEALOUS.

THat look amazing. Can't wait to see the rest of your pictures.

Christine said...

You and Jeremy look so stylish! You fit right in in Europe. Glad you're home safe and sound. I'll see you soon!

Dielle said...

Wonderful photos, Sonja!!! I'm glad you had such a fabulous trip, and I'm looking forward to reading all about it!

Amy said...

Great pictures! Is that little church for real? It looks like a fairyland. Man, that creepy devil gargoyle is sure to give me nightmares.

I wish I could have seen you while in town, but I'm so glad I got to come goof with, squeeze, and kiss all your little dears!

Scribbit said...

How beautiful! And you know what? While you were taking that picture of the Eiffel Tower we were 1100 feet above taking pictures of it as we flew by.

Your picture is much better :)

Alan and Jeni said...

What great photos! I can't wait to hear more about your adventure.

Cranberryfries said...

Those are amazing! Fine art photos are beautiful. Of course they're all lovely but my favorite two are the bottom two.

Amber M. said...

Gorgeous. Can't wait to see more!

Laurie said...

You are one stunning lady. The photos are so beautiful that they are beyond words. So glad that you are home and that you had such a wonderful time.

Sunny said...

The photos look amazing. So glad we pulled over for gas where we did so Jeremy could capture the little church on the camera. You look stunning next to the Seine. Your photography and editing skills never cease to amaze me.