What a ham. I'm pretty sure I was a ham too.

Can I just tell you how impressed I am with her teacher? Very impressed. She had both morning and afternoon Kindergarten classes singing songs, dancing and smiling. Each child recited a nursery rhyme.



This was Claire's rhyme:
Mistress Mary, quite contrary,
How does your garden grow?
With silver bells and cockle shells
and pretty maids all in a row.
(check out the "rub a dub dub.." guy behind her.)


Here she is with her best buds:

There is something so magical about this age. They are understanding so much and are so teachable. They still believe in the unbelievable and let their imaginations take them anywhere they want to go.
2 comments:
She is so cute! And animated. I love it.
Claire looks like she really had fun and got into it. Wow, so did rub-a-dub-dub guy's mom!
Post a Comment