Jul 30, 2010

Dear Chris, from that one pest control company,

Thank you for not screaming and running from the door when I came to it. I was too overcome at the moment to explain the situation. You, however remained fairly calm and presented your company well. As you have probably figured out, pests are the least of our concern at the moment.

I feel I should offer some explanation.

First, my six year-old was in the middle of giving me a make-over.

Secondly, my four-year-old picked out what I was wearing (orange skirt, that I actually picked out, and bright pink shirt with a purple silk scarf, from Anna.)

Third, the shower of tampons and pads the moment my exuberant four-year-old answered the door was from my six year-old emptying out the bag from our camping trip a few days previous, from the floor above us. I was mortified when I came to the door and saw you picking them up.

I would offer an apology, but feel quite certain that I have provided you with the number one crazy lady story to tell around the water-cooler, in which case, you're welcome.

Sincerely,
Sonja

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thanks for the laugh :)

Michal said...

chuckling.

Jennifer Purdie said...

I don't have children, but somehow manage to random situations of funny chaos all the time and have no one to blame but myself.

Jennifer Brammer said...

Oh my gosh! Hilarious!

Laurie said...

That is the best story ever. Thanks for the laugh