Sep 30, 2010

Check, check.

Hello?
Are we on? Check, check.

Yes. Ah hem. (It's been a while.)

A quiet morning. The first one I've had in a while. Anna has been drawing, singing, dancing and now we are indulging in a little screen time.

This is a post in three parts.

Un.
I have been enjoying all the inspiring posts this month on Chocolate on My Cranium's family festival. I was really thrilled when she asked if I would contribute a post. It's been a while since I've tried to write something meaningful and it felt good. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do that Montserrat!

Deux.
Also, I'm starting to think about Christmas! For several reasons.

a) Thanks to the family festival I won this beautiful plaque from Huckleberry Hollow Designs!
blogfam
Isn't it perfect! I was so excited to win it. Thank you Debra Larsen!
She has many more lovely plaques at her website. I'm picking up a few more for Christmas presents.

b) We have begun rehearsals for Savior of the World again! Yay! This year Claire is going to join us! We can't wait for the time when we can do it as a whole family. A couple more years, perhaps.
sotw2

Trois.
People have asked if I take pictures of my kids anymore, now that I've been taking pictures of other people's kids.

kids 9 2010 2kids9 2010

Yes. Yes I do.

5 comments:

Katie said...

Hey, I'm on your blog! I feel so special. :) And ps, the first time I saw Claire at rehearsal, she was not real close to you, and I thought, "I know that little girl, where do I know her from?!" OH yeah... from your blog. :) Love your pictures, as always.

Jennifer Purdie said...

Fun redesign Sonja!

The Parmleys said...

And your mom and I are so glad you do still take pictures of our wonderful, wonderful grandchildren. We think they are stunningly beautiful, inside and out. I'm sure their parents have a lot to do with that.

Unknown said...

Love the pics of your little ones. How fun that Claire can join you guys in Savoir of the World this Year! Miss you!

Cranberryfries said...

Holy cow your kids are growing up so much!