Just her outfit gives me joy and then you add the awesome dance moves and I'm giddy. Love it! I think I need to put on some tunes and rock out before the kids get home and get embarrassed by me. Inspirational!
Love it, love it, love it! I can almost hear the music in the background. Thanks for adding some extra joy to my day today :)
I love to watch kids dance. You'd think after 4 hours at the dance studio a week, I would my fill...but not yet. =)
Great moves! I miss you, sweet Anna and want one of your tight squeezes!
Could she be any cuter?
LOVE. I need to have a moment like this in my life daily. Great photography as well. Way to capture the essence of being a little girl.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Just her outfit gives me joy and then you add the awesome dance moves and I'm giddy.
Love it! I think I need to put on some tunes and rock out before the kids get home and get embarrassed by me. Inspirational!
Love it, love it, love it! I can almost hear the music in the background. Thanks for adding some extra joy to my day today :)
I love to watch kids dance. You'd think after 4 hours at the dance studio a week, I would my fill...but not yet. =)
Great moves! I miss you, sweet Anna and want one of your tight squeezes!
Could she be any cuter?
LOVE. I need to have a moment like this in my life daily. Great photography as well. Way to capture the essence of being a little girl.
Post a Comment