
And spring forgets it's entrance cue.
When outside it's wet,
but you long to get
grass in between your little toes,
When you're blue,
'cause it's cold
and books are getting old
What are two little girls to do?

Oh, yeah....rock it out!





Please hurry Spring!!
Thank you, thank you very much.
5 comments:
very cute!
We would have loved to hear the sound bite! Claire was wailing!
I'll take those cuties from you for a few weeks and you can have my older two. Their "noise" is aimless and pointless. It's noise for noise and I'm so tired of it. If they could only pretend something. It's called imagination. They definitely need lessons from Claire and Anna.
I think we're going to win the long winter contest this year. We are supposed to have 6 inches of snow tomorrow night. Where is the CO2 when you need it!
Adorable! Adorable! Adorable!
Sorry about the snow and ice. Wanna come visit?
Post a Comment