
He actually really likes shoveling snow. I promise.

Isaac's second mommy

yes, I did. I took a picture of our baby on top of a present, Jeremy

He may be the fifth, but he'll never complain of not having any pictures of himself

she's also a mommy. to everyone. she's growing so fast and is lovely as ever.

Isaac's other mommy

today she said, "mom, I kind of miss being the littlest." that's when I pulled her onto my lap and gave her the biggest hug and kiss because I had no words. I wanted to say, she, elise, claire, and sam will always be my little angels; that no matter how big they get, they will always be my babies. I hope the hug and kiss said it for me.

i'm so thankful for happy children! they are human, of course, and not perfect. but on the whole they are happy and they make me and Jeremy so happy. I love being their mother!
2 comments:
Oh My, your children are so very lovely. They are so precious and delightful. Thank you for the beautiful pictures
Oh Sonja, your children are all so cute and beautiful/handsome. And you are a fabulous photographer! I am so happy for you to have such a sweet little Isaac!
Post a Comment