
Dear Isaac,
I hope that you will one day realize how much you are a blessing to me. I'm glad that I finally have a brother to share things with. Whether it be experiences, toys or anything else.

I'm looking forward to helping you with things. I hope that we will be best friends throughout our lives. I hope to be a good example to you. I hope you will be kind to your sisters and that you will always have respect for your mother and father.

But most of all I hope the experiences we share will make us better people.

Love,
Your big brother Sam
ps may the force be with you
3 comments:
This post just makes me smile! What a great big brother he has. :) Love your blog, as always!
Oh, crying over this. I have the best nephews ever! Sam, you are pretty amazing, I love you!
So sweet! What a good big brother!
Post a Comment