He makes us more gentle and kind, which is kind of a special thing when you have a 12 year old who is on the brink of being too cool.
He brings out that nurturing instinct, especially in us girls.
He tests our love with things like poop blowouts and projectile spit-ups.

Guess what? Still the favorite.
He stops the world when he coos and smiles, literally removing contention and bringing us together.

Entered the world just two-months ago, but we can't imagine life without you.



3 comments:
The last picture is the best! He's getting a little double chin too. Such a show stopper!
I love your kids! I love your family! And I miss holding that sweet little baby!
Sonja, he's beautiful. And perfect. He's beautifully perfect. Congratulations on such a handsome addition to your already handsome family. You're making me baby hungry (shhh, don't tell my husband! He wants a loooong break before the next one. :D)
Post a Comment