And they were the loveliest in all the land.
We just don't take formal pictures. It's always sort-of spur of the moment.
I'm ok with that.
Elise? Can I take some pictures of you by the lamp?
Sure, mom!

Um...
Ok, how about this:



Claire? Will you let me take pictures of you?
Awww...mom. Do I have to?
Yes.
Fine.



Anna?
Yes, I know...time for my pictures.
I
I love these girls! I love their personalities and how they came out in this impromptu photo session right before bed.
4 comments:
Beautiful! Love the quotes on the side of your blog Sonja, and can the professionals ever get the personality out like we as mothers can? No but my camera isn't great right now unfortunately! Good job capturing 'them'.
Wow! So lovely! You were wise to have more children.
Gorgeous, gorgeous girls! I LOVE the freckles dappled across Elise's nose! We are all hoping baby G will get freckles like his dad since he looks SO MUCH like him. Freckles everywhere.
such beautiful girls, outside AND in. and what a lovely mother they have.
Post a Comment