Mar 15, 2012

Little bit...

_MG_2742
A little blurry, chaotic perhaps. But oh so beautiful to me.

Do they look a like?
_MG_3272 b
_MG_3256
_MG_3284
Isaac loves to smile for Sam!
_MG_3272

When we're helping we're happy?
_MG_3272c

Grandma and Grandpa came to visit! We were so happy to welcome Shawn (the cousin) home from his mission. He gave a wonderful talk, I'm so glad my kids got to hear it and be inspired.
_MG_3119 web

 Here are my husband's wonderful parents.
_MG_3272 copy
Oh! This happy boy. Oh oh oh....we are so happy.
_MG_3297_MG_3317
We are a family who likes to wear two different socks. Yes we are. Except for Jeremy.
(He wanted me to clarify this)
He likes to match.
_MG_3272a

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love love love you blog. Thank you for sharing these wonderful photos. What a happy and beatiful family. I miss you! Can we come visit you?

yaya said...

congratulation!
Muchas felicidades por tu nuevo bebe!

saludos desde mty, mex!