Mar 25, 2012

Sunday, sunny day, spring bliss

_MG_3359
After three hours of church and 2 hours of naps, it's time for a Sunday afternoon stroll. Ahh....

The trees are just beginning to bloom.
_MG_3379IMG_3376

The children endure their photo snapping mother.
_MG_3368_MG_3362_MG_3366_MG_3363

Oh, you delicious baby.
_MG_3416

Hurry up, Mom!
_MG_3400

Sheesh. I was distracted by this:
_MG_3396
Can you blame me?

When we came home, Anna posed for Elise:
_MG_3427

And here's a photo from yesterday, that Elise took:
_MG_3328c
(Claire's team won! woo hoo! And I can't explain why she is holding licorice above Isaac's head.)

Everyday is not as blissful, but boy am I thankful for days like this.

2 comments:

Sabrina O'Malley said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family. So glad you got to enjoy a walk today with them. I also just love the black and white of your two little ones, so precious!

Unknown said...

You absolutely beautiful in the last picture. Lazy Sundays are the best!
PS The fish are still alive, although I constantly have to remind Victoria that she can't pet them!