Apr 24, 2012

Viva la Spring!

You know it's officially spring in when you need to turn the A/C on in the van.

Also, the robins feel it is warm enough to start a family. Right in our backyard. Right by the kitchen window. I think they are doubting this real estate move. They're like, "Hey, what happened to the quiet, old guy that use to live here?!?
_MG_4019

Oh well, hopefully we don't freak them out too much.

Or maybe they were really smart. Maybe they're like, "No predators would dare to come to this noisy yard."

Yes, we are helping them.

I started writing a late, late night rant the other night.
I got all done.
Read it.
Then deleted it.

I don't know. Maybe this blog is one sided. But it's the side I prefer to remember. I'm not saying I don't have trials or find value in them. I do.

I just prefer to remember this:



_MG_3965
_MG_3941
_MG_4013
_MG_4041 _MG_4069
Somebody has a birthday coming up! (Actually, two somebodies)
But this somebody is really excited!
_MG_4029

See? I'm not saying life isn't hard sometimes. It is, but my kids sure help me keep things in perspective.

I LOVE SPRING!

No comments: