


Back-handspring princess.

Fourth of July





Here's what we'd look like if we lived in 1776. Kinda.

Here's the cutest water baby EVER.

Ok. This one is pretty cute too. Swimming in the sun is sooooo tiring.

We went camping.

Sorta.

And we went to a movie in the park. The Muppets. Sublime.

As you can see kids, you had a very fun life this summer. And this is just the tip of the iceberg. So just remember this when you feel like all you do is chores, chores, chores.
And thank you for doing your chores.
2 comments:
So fun! I miss traditional summers. It's been so long since I've had one.
Sonja, how wonderful your blogg is I finally see it. You have a lovely familly. Would be so great to meet, I will never forget our time together so good memories and lovely time you gave to me. Please let me know if your parents or any of your family is visiting here. Big hugs Johanna (your sister from Finland)
Post a Comment