Nov 30, 2012

Remember November!

The wind is howling right now.
As it should on November 30 at 1:03 in the morning.

It's been quite a month! Let me show you:

It started out like this:
_MG_2381

Then we had a week of this:
_MG_2463
Where we had to dress like this:
_MG_2443
Seriously, more than a foot of snow!
_MG_2464
Some of us were not so impressed:
_MG_2449

I loved this:
_MG_2409

But then this happened:
_MG_3267
How? How did the time go by so fast? My sweet bubs turned a year old.
_MG_3290 8x10_MG_3310_MG_3326

We have so much to be thankful for:
_MG_3334 4x6
IMG_1244IMG_1253
I'm really thankful for this picture:
IMG_1262
And this one:
IMG_1270
I thankful for my family and my husbands family.

And for monstre leaf piles:
_MG_3350
That eat you up:
_MG_3351
_MG_3371

No, but really, I'm thankful for so much. I feel so blessed.
_MG_1665



No comments: