
Today Elise had her first Jazz/Ballet/Tap lesson. She was very excited. I wondered why the parking lot was completely full when we got there. We found out that "Dancing with the Stars" was filming an episode at that very dance studio with Marie Osmond! Wow...Of course, Elise had no idea who Marie Osmond was, but it was still exciting for me. Sadly, we were not able to see the production. I didn't try too hard as I had the whole gang with me. PLUS I was much more interested in seeing MY little star perform. She thoroughly enjoyed herself and we thoroughly enjoyed watching her. She is one of the tallest girls in this 6/7 year old class and so she was in the back most of the time. She slipped into her own little world every once in a while enough for me to notice when she was being a tiger or fairy. But when it was her turn she was all about business and followed what her teacher was doing. When we came home all the girls were dancing to Mozart in the living room (including Anna). I was dancing with the brightest stars in the universe! Eat your heart out Marie.
No comments:
Post a Comment