Sep 27, 2007

This is why I married him folks

Jerm and I have been married for ten years. June was the month. Seattle was the place. It has been a very wonderful 10 years and before everyone rolls their eyes, I promise not to be this mushy all the time.
But...My husband is amazing! There ARE some fringe benefits to marrying a graphic designer and you are looking at one of them. Ever since I stepped into the world of blogging (about 3 months ago) I've been asking him to design a cool template for me. And now you have the proof people! HE LOVES ME!!! :D
(and I love him, too)

He worked on a really cool project this year for the Typophile Film Festival. If you are into typography or graphic design and want to see it click here.

7 comments:

Ice Cream said...

Wow, that graphic vid was amazing! Did your husband do that all himself? I hope you don't mind, but I am going to link to it for my blog post today. BTW, I am so glad you stopped by my blog, I really love your blog and those of your children. My kids all got a kick out of reading Samueal's "newspaper".

Sonja said...

Jeremy worked on this with a group of students from BYU. They had a great time doing it!

nicole said...

I love your new banner! And I loved that video too (it made me a little sad, but also gave me chills). You do have a wonderful, and very talented husband!
Congratulations on 10 years!

Loretta and Richie said...

Way cool Sonja!

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!

Anonymous said...

I love the new look! and congratulations on 10 years! We've been married 10 years too.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful graphics! I have published a book called "The Wishing Years," a collection of stories about growing up, & it sounds a lot like your banner! My son-in-law designed my beautiful blogsite for me. You can see it at www.wildwoodpress.org.

He's not only a great designer but also has a cool website about home schooling, Thingstoteach.com. Come visit when you have a minute to spare!