Thanks for jumping in and joining, if you want, you can also stick this link into tomorrow's edition of the bazaar that I'll post tonight, which may get more notice than in last week's edition. I'll be putting it up tonight (tuesday) if you'd like that.
5 comments:
We love using the pumpkin carver to help us plan what we will carve in our real pumpkins.
Those were fun! Thanks for the links.
Thanks for jumping in and joining, if you want, you can also stick this link into tomorrow's edition of the bazaar that I'll post tonight, which may get more notice than in last week's edition. I'll be putting it up tonight (tuesday) if you'd like that.
My kids loved the cat bowling. They have already asked if they can play it again tomorrow. Thanks for sharing.
Thanks for those. The kids loved them, especially Ethan. He loves computer games.
Post a Comment