That's it, I'm trading in all my kids for parrots. Any time I try to get my kids to perform in front of people they look at me like I'm crazy. "The ABC's? What are you talking about, you never taught me to sing the ABC's."
That is way too funny! That parrot is a hoot! Even if I did get a parrot- it would never do anything like that for me! I just can't train things! LOL! Thank goodness there are people out there who can:)
3 comments:
We love it! All the kids gathered around to watch.
That's it, I'm trading in all my kids for parrots. Any time I try to get my kids to perform in front of people they look at me like I'm crazy. "The ABC's? What are you talking about, you never taught me to sing the ABC's."
That is way too funny! That parrot is a hoot! Even if I did get a parrot- it would never do anything like that for me! I just can't train things! LOL! Thank goodness there are people out there who can:)
Post a Comment