Oct 1, 2007

I LOVE THESE BOOKS!



I have loved Usborn books for years. I was first introduced to them in Washington when Sam was just a baby eight years ago. We still have many of the board books that I got for him and all my children have loved them. Now that Sam is getting older, reference books, like this science one, are what he loves. I love them too because they are Internet linked. That means that you can go to the Usborn site and find links to hundreds of other resources that relate to the subject you are studying. Usborn always updates the information so you know the information is reliable and current. They have so many FUN books too! Elise, Claire and Anna LOVE the flip flap books. All my kids have loved the Puzzle books. They are good, good entertainment and provide great incentive to read. I just can't say enough good about these books!
If you want to learn more about these wonderful books or to enter a drawing for a chance to win $50 in free books please visit this site: Becky's Books.
How great is that?!
I'm Sonja the book lover and thanks for reading!

2 comments:

Ice Cream said...

I am an Usborne junkie myself. I giggle with delight if I can find them at D.I. or other thrift stores for only 50 cents.

Jill Hunt said...

Hi. I found your blog through debbie's blog and I think you are such an awesome gal. Hope you don't mind I leave you a comment. I really admire you and I think you are a great nursery leader. How do you do it? You will have to give me some hints.