You may or may not be aware of our family's journey these past 3 years. If not, I will post about it here and there. If so, then you know how ELATED I am to unveil the culmination of 3 years of blood, sweat and tears. (and joy and learning and happiness too). I'm TOTALLY showing-off my husband here so feel free to just skip this post if you are not into really good graphic design.
For our family and friends who are anxiously waiting. Here it is ...the new...the fabulous...
WEB SITE with accompanying portfolio.
www.rm303.com
9 comments:
Congratulations! I loved the portfolio. Good luck as you await the next adventure to begin.
SUNNY! You know, we owe a lot to you for being able to write this happy post! Thanks so much! :D
WOW! That's all I can say. Amazing work. I can totally see why you want to show him off!
I love graphic design. My brother got his degree in it and now works for the city of Rexburg Idaho doing all their graphics. My husband and I love discussing all that goes in to a graphic design (Our kids think we are crazy for seeing so much in a food label). You husband is very talented and very current. I love the abridged Shakespeare add.
Congratulations on a job well done! I can still remember when you told me you were packing up your family and going back to school. I am so proud of you guys!
Congratulations!! so where will your journey take you now?
YEAH! That is so exciting! I can't wait to find out where it takes you! Maybe to Texas?! Are you looking here? You know- in Texas you get more house for your buck!:) I'm just sayin....;) But I am really happy for you guys!
That is so awesome!!! I am so happy for you guys!
Congrats to both you and your DH! I am hoping we will be done with the school thing next year!
Post a Comment