This is going to be kinda random. I've been wanting to comment on some of the comments that have been made, and rather than commenting on the comments page I just thought I'd make one big comment here.
Did ya catch all that?
First of all, I like comments. Don't be shy.
Which brings me to...a belated thank you. Thank you for your nice comments. They really do make my day. Seriously, a nice comment makes me smile ALL day. It's sounds a little pathetic, I know, but it's true! I'm sincerely thankful.
Thirdly...I like November. I don't really have a problem with it. Here in Utah, it is not so bleak in November. It is bleak in late January and February, especially if there is no snow. I just like that poem. We are doing variations of that poem in school this week.
Fourth: Oh how nice it is to have routine. My rendition of "Food, Glorious Food" from Oliver goes something like this: "School, glorious school....routine, order and schedules!" We relish our down time...but thrive with routine.
5. Happy Birthday to Christine way over there in Turkey!
Sixth, and lastly, you really should know....I have the very best husband in all the world.

8 comments:
Can I join in on the chorus of "School glorious School". I totally agree. Children, and Moms, thrive on a routine.
I always reading your post!
Make that " I always love reading your post!" Sometimes my brain works faster than my fingers can type:)
You deserve every great comment you get. A mom can never be pumped up enough. Especially a really great and dedicated one. Oh, and I'm really glad you love your husband:)
We love the school routine too. It's been kind of crazy though with holidays and birthdays. Too much excitement, but it should settle down here.
I like comments too and always enjoy getting them from you. Have a great day!
I love visiting your blog and reading your posts. Good posts deserve good comments. You can always count on me for a comment! ;-)
You sound so happy and that makes me happy.
Thanks for a fun blog. I love reading about you and your family. I am truly grateful for your friendship.
Post a Comment