Whenever I see things like this it makes me miss your family! I'll never forget when we had ya'll over for dinner that one time- and I forgot to bake the ketchup on the meatloaf- you can tell Jeremy I have never forgotten since and how we all talked about Thoroughly Modern Millie!! Everybody needs an Ames family in there life!
Oh my, I'm so glad you didn't use real candles. That made me laugh so hard. I also love that as you sang about Mary holding a sleeping babe you were holding your own.
6 comments:
So cute! I love how Ana is passed out on your shoulder while the rest of you are singing.
How fun! Oh I just love Christmas!
Cute!! I love the candle falling off!
Loved hearing you guys sing my favorite Christmas song!
Whenever I see things like this it makes me miss your family! I'll never forget when we had ya'll over for dinner that one time- and I forgot to
bake the ketchup on the meatloaf- you can tell Jeremy I have never forgotten since and how we all talked about Thoroughly Modern Millie!!
Everybody needs an Ames family in there life!
Oh my, I'm so glad you didn't use real candles. That made me laugh so hard. I also love that as you sang about Mary holding a sleeping babe you were holding your own.
Post a Comment