There is a big hole
where there once was a tooth
and I'm glad that it's out
and not simply loose.
I wiggled and wiggled it
for days upon days
But it stuck and it stuck there
It wanted to stay!
Then finally dad said,
"Enough is enough"
and HE wiggled and wiggled it
Boy, am I tough!
It was worth all the trouble
and worth all the pain
because out went the tooth
and the tooth fairy came!
where there once was a tooth
and I'm glad that it's out
and not simply loose.
I wiggled and wiggled it
for days upon days
But it stuck and it stuck there
It wanted to stay!
Then finally dad said,
"Enough is enough"
and HE wiggled and wiggled it
Boy, am I tough!
It was worth all the trouble
and worth all the pain
because out went the tooth
and the tooth fairy came!
Elise lost her first tooth!

Elise wrote a note to the tooth fairy because she didn't want to give it up.
They made a deal and Elise gets to keep her tooth.
She is so excited to finally be able to use the Tooth Box that Mummu gave her!
7 comments:
Did you write that poem?? That is so cool! How fun for Elise to have lost her first tooth:)
Cute picture--and I love the poem!
Congratulations Elise. How exciting!
Congratulations on losing the first tooth! That's a great picture! I never got a good one of A's smile missing one tooth before he lost another one.
I will have to have the kids learn this poem to help them through the loose tooth years.
P.S. What part of Washington will you be visiting???
Thats so great for her! I bet she was worried about it at first. what a trooper. And it's not your brother I know, it's your oldest son silly! Or maybe I wrote it all wrong. Sorry for the confusion! Anyways, I still have to know about those snowflakes before the season is gone! Thanks for the comment!
How cute!
And regarding your question, yes please feel free to link to my Sankta Lucia posts.
Post a Comment