Dec 26, 2007

A Very Happy Christmas


We've been having a wonderful time here in Washington with Jeremy's family. My heart is so full I can hardly stand it. What a joyous thing it is to celebrate the birth of our Savior! What a miracle that he was born. How grateful I am for his life! How very grateful I am for his sacrifice and matchless love.

"Hark now hear the angels sing, a new king's born today. And man will live forever more, because of Christmas day."

Christmas Eve dinner. Yum.
We tried to do a Nativity this year.

We love our cousin Jessica!
(and making ginger bread houses with her)

Ahh...early morning excitement.




1 comment:

DaNiElLe said...

Oh how great! We love the Seattle area! We hope to be moving there when Mike is finished with school. That picture of your youngest feeding her baby doll is so sweet. Reminds me of when Alexis started doing that and then I thought that if my baby was taking care of a baby then maybe I should be having another one!