Jan 16, 2008

And the winner is...

CHARITY (Oliver and Company)!
Congrats!


And thanks for all the well wishes. Yep, I'm another year older. But I sure felt special today. :D

(that's chocolate angel food cake with chocolate-raspberry fudge, baby)

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!! I'm drooling over that cake :)

Loretta and Richie said...

Mmm, mmm, mmm. Looks like a fun little birthday:)

Unknown said...

Glad you had a happy day!

Montserrat said...

Yummy! So is it a home baked cake? And if so, WHERE'S THE RECIPE??!!!

Pretty, please?

Jill Hunt said...

Looks so yummy! I am glad you had a great day. I have a little gift for you but yesterday was one of those days for me so I will try to get it to you soon!

Charity said...

Happy Happy birthday late:( I am so glad you had a nice day.
Thanks soooo much!!! I am so excited for that book. Yeah woot woo!!!

Michelle Claire said...

Happy Birthday Sonja! I'm glad that you had a wonderful day!!!

Ice Cream said...

Take out the chocolate [art and that cake sounds heavenly =)

Happy Birthday!!!

Erica said...

Wonderful birthday Sonja! So sorry to have missed calling you. I thought about it all day. I've been feeling pretty poopy lately and it's been a rough week, but, each day is a new day and brings me closer to getting over this first trimester mess. We love you!!

Cori said...

Looks delicious!! I hope you had a wonderful day!!

nicole said...

I'm sad I missed out on such a fun contest! (I've had to catch up on all my favorite blogs.)
Happy Birthday, Sonja!

Poppy said...

Happy belated birthday...welcome to the "other" side of 30!