Feb 22, 2008

27 days until Spring

7 comments:

~~Heidi~~ said...

That was so cute, YEah for spring!! I love spring time. I think that is why I love it here so much because it feels like spring everyday! Your kids are so cute, and growing up fast!

Brent Hope said...

We'd like to book your quartet at the Dorchelwiekeptoff Haus here in Sun Valley. Free Lodging!

Ice Cream said...

Where were you last month when I desperately needed this??? This would make anyone smile. Please thank all your little flowers for the lovely performance =)

Montserrat said...

What a fun little production! The spring bug is definitely biting us early this year.

Charity said...

Too cute. Man you are so dang creative. Love it.

Anonymous said...

We loved watching your video! That sounds like Inside Out. We still need to pick that one up. I liked how you edited out the times Anna tried to take off her flower. They are all so cute. Spring is still quite a ways away here...

Samuel said...

I was just wondering you spell, embarrasing? It turned out pretty good anyway.