That was cute! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, it's such a fun way to keep in touch. It has been awhile. Your kids are so cute, and getting big! Feel free to stop by our blog. www.anthonyfamilynews.blogspot.com Sarah Anthony
So cute! I'm glad you guys enjoyed leap day. Thanks for the oats. I have been out of them for about a week. It was so great to have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast! I thought of you the whole time I was eating it.
7 comments:
oh my gosh, that was so awesome! I loved it!
Oh ya, I just absolutely LOVE the black and white picture of you and the way cute ones of the kids!
That was cute! I'm glad I stumbled onto your blog, it's such a fun way to keep in touch. It has been awhile. Your kids are so cute, and getting big! Feel free to stop by our blog. www.anthonyfamilynews.blogspot.com
Sarah Anthony
I love the videos you make with your kids. This is awesome, and I love the music.
So cute! I'm glad you guys enjoyed leap day. Thanks for the oats. I have been out of them for about a week. It was so great to have a bowl of oatmeal for breakfast! I thought of you the whole time I was eating it.
I love it! I had that song stuck in my head all day. You are SO creative.
That makes me want to get up and do something hippidy myself!
Post a Comment