2. Open to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence and post it.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag 5 other people
1. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
2. 'Give 'em here!'
4. With these words the man tore the volumes from his grasp, and struck him violently on the head. 'That's right!' cried a sleepy-faced carpenter, casting an approving look at the garret-window. 'That's the only way of bringing him to his senses!'
5. I'm tagging: Brent, Loretta, Sam, Charity, and Amy B.
1. Oliver Twist by Charles Dickens
2. 'Give 'em here!'
4. With these words the man tore the volumes from his grasp, and struck him violently on the head. 'That's right!' cried a sleepy-faced carpenter, casting an approving look at the garret-window. 'That's the only way of bringing him to his senses!'
5. I'm tagging: Brent, Loretta, Sam, Charity, and Amy B.
1 comment:
I love Dickens! He does such a masterful job of showing the cruelty of ignorance and greed.
Post a Comment