I saw your blog address from the Wasatch groups...your blog is beautiful!
I started a book club that is made up of a group of wonderful women who are also homeschooling there children. We read great books and also discuss homeschooling subjects - I felt like inviting you to the group - if you're interested!
i want photoshop. and i'm trying to be content with what i have. poor me!:) (but think of all the time i'm not spending making my photos beautiful. is that the bright side?)
8 comments:
That is gorgeous!
Isn't photoshop fun? I could spend way to much time on it. The photo turned out lovely!
Sonja,
I saw your blog address from the Wasatch groups...your blog is beautiful!
I started a book club that is made up of a group of wonderful women who are also homeschooling there children. We read great books and also discuss homeschooling subjects - I felt like inviting you to the group - if you're interested!
Claudia
claudiaorgill@hotmail.com
www.therealclaudia.blogspot.com
Wow, did you paint that? Amazing!
That is a great picture. You could totally blow that up and put it in her bedroom.
I just love that pic. I must mess around with paint shop!
i want photoshop. and i'm trying to be content with what i have. poor me!:)
(but think of all the time i'm not spending making my photos beautiful. is that the bright side?)
Ha, ha, ha, I just realized that you did that with photo shop. Very cool! I should try that program someday.
Post a Comment