May 17, 2008

Happy Birthday Grandpa!!

I feel so incredibly blessed to have such a great family. The fact that I also married into a great family makes me feel really spoiled. Almost guilty.

We had a great time visiting with some of Jeremy's family Friday night.

It was Grandpa's birthday so we headed up to Jeremy's sister, Mary's house to celebrate.

Our kids were VERY excited to see their cousins.

Anna LOVES her cousin Shawn. She got so attached to him. Awww.

Sam and his cousin, Corrine, are the same age and are like two crazy peas in a pod.

Jeremy's sister, Mary and her husband, Ed.

Jeremy's brother, Raliegh, and his wife, Kim.

Jeremy's brother, Brad, and his wife, Jackie, visiting from WA.

We love you Grandpa Bud!! Happy Birthday!!

3 comments:

Angela said...

It is so fun to celebrate with family! I miss not living near ours- You look like you belong to a great clan!

Anonymous said...

'Twas so fun to be together again! You got good shots of everyone. Anna was so cute with Shawn. Corinne thinks boys are "Yucky", but Sam is "OK, I guess." And I agree on the two peas in a pod!

Thanks for the curriculum to look at! I love the STOW and the LLATL is all stuff she's already done so that's out. I'm worried about Saxon because she's never done it before. In fact, I just found out that her teacher didn't use any book this year. Great! Now what?

Anyway, let me know when the conference is so I can plan to come down, and try to come up when you can. Love ya, Kim

Ice Cream said...

Ok, Sam and Corrine look like twins! So cute. And you look darling in that first photo (love your shirt and necklace).

It is great when you can love your in-laws. I've been blessed that way too.