What a beautiful photo! We found an egg the other day (turkey) but it was already destroyed by the habitat. I was depressed for a day, I was hoping we could use it for a science unit. It is crazy how I didn't pay too much attention to nature until I homeschooled.
8 comments:
I love the bright color on that egg!
Yeah! Hope everyone is getting better
How cool!
Your blog is beautiful. Thanks for sharing it on your intro. I notice that we follow some of the same blogs.
I love the picture of the nest!!
That's such a beautiful picture.
Wow. Just one? I hope he/she grows strong and healthy and doesn't fall out. Do you see the parents up there very often?
I hope you can sneak a picture of baby bird too.
What a beautiful photo! We found an egg the other day (turkey) but it was already destroyed by the habitat. I was depressed for a day, I was hoping we could use it for a science unit. It is crazy how I didn't pay too much attention to nature until I homeschooled.
Post a Comment