Jun 23, 2008

Fruits from the Garden

I forgot to mention how excited my kids are to eat fruit from the plants they've grown. We've been enjoying strawberries and peas this week.

Ok, the picture below totally cracks me up. Can you guess why?

8 comments:

Bertie said...

YUM!! I'd be so excited too! I'm guessing the picture cracks you up because

A) The pea looks like it is as big as Elise's head or

B) because Anna or Claire (not sure which) is screaming to the side because she isn't getting to take the picture with the pea?

Rindee said...

Is the non-subject child of the picture (on the left) about to sneeze?

Amy said...

I also think it is funny because you got Anna right in the middle of an Anna scream. Did she want to eat the pea? Was it hers? Did she want to hold it? Something unrelated to peas altogeher? I know there must be some story behind this. Also funny is that the GIANT pea is really a rather smallish pea as far as peas go.

Loretta and Richie said...

Yummy. Love the angry little sis who wants the attention? Wants the pea? Wants a picture taken with her in it? Is tired? Just typical of little ones, I guess.

Sonja said...

Yes, it's the Anna scream off to the side. (I wish it were just a sneeze, Rindee!)

Also, it is kind of funny that the pea is actually pretty small. :)

Ice Cream said...

Garden strawberries. I am so jealous!

And I love the sideline scream going on. So perefectly captured.

Anonymous said...

I love the little one screaming. This is a great picture.
Kelly

Michal said...

yummy. i wish for strawberries and peas in my garden. i was afraid to be too ambitious this year, but everything in our garden is growing so well that now i'm wishing that we'd planted more.
love the anna scream.:)