Swimming is the best. As a youth some of my best memories are from swimming. I remember when I had my first official swimming lessons. I was 6 years old and I took to it quite well. The local newspaper came in and took pictures of me and my cousin Ron diving off of the board.
Today my kids are all swimmers. Soooo not afraid of the water. Not only that...they love to jump off high places into the water!
One last thing!! When I was eighteen I got up the nerve to jump off our town's "city bridge" into the snake river below. It was a jump of only 20-25 feet. Years later several of my kids before even reaching teenagehood have already jumped from that bridge. The record holder being Jessica who jumped off at a mere 9 years old!!
Our family vacations always include a quick targeting of where all the swimming holes are along the way.
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I still can't believe how blonde they are! Love the big brother and all the sisters! He'll be well trained by the time his wifey comes around!
Wow I am just wondering if your son would like to marry my daughter Elizabeth. I know they would be like 5 years apart...but she will age while he is on his mission:)
i'm with cellista--those sidebar pics and their wonderings are adoreable. and so are the simmy lessons pictures. we had to miss the last three days of swimming lessons here because the smoke was so bad that the air quality was dangerous. :(
10 comments:
They are all so cute! WE love swimming. How fast time goes by!
Those are DARN cute kids. All four of them. Nice work, mommy!
I laughed at your title...we call the things you wear during "simmy" lessons "fimming soups."
We had our last day of simming lessons last week and it was a sad and exciting day. The kids all wanted to sign up for the next session too.
Very cute kids!
Those are so darling of all of them! What cute little fishies!
Swimming is the best. As a youth some of my best memories are from swimming. I remember when I had my first official swimming lessons. I was 6 years old and I took to it quite well. The local newspaper came in and took pictures of me and my cousin Ron diving off of the board.
Today my kids are all swimmers. Soooo not afraid of the water. Not only that...they love to jump off high places into the water!
One last thing!! When I was eighteen I got up the nerve to jump off our town's "city bridge" into the snake river below. It was a jump of only 20-25 feet. Years later several of my kids before even reaching teenagehood have already jumped from that bridge. The record holder being Jessica who jumped off at a mere 9 years old!!
Our family vacations always include a quick targeting of where all the swimming holes are along the way.
Did I mention swimming is the best!?
Your kids are so stinkin cute! I still can't believe how blonde they are! Love the big brother and all the sisters! He'll be well trained by the time his wifey comes around!
Wow I am just wondering if your son would like to marry my daughter Elizabeth. I know they would be like 5 years apart...but she will age while he is on his mission:)
Cute pictures and I love how kids say things!
Also love the new sidebar pics :)
i'm with cellista--those sidebar pics and their wonderings are adoreable. and so are the simmy lessons pictures.
we had to miss the last three days of swimming lessons here because the smoke was so bad that the air quality was dangerous. :(
Look at that cute bunch of kids!
Post a Comment