Jun 12, 2008

Thursday Thirteen: Shutter Happy

I just can't get enough of this camera! Obviously, I have a lot to learn. But I figure if I take a gazillion pictures, I might get lucky with a couple.

Here are thirteen of my favorites out of the google that I've taken. My kids are getting sick of me.

We went to the zoo last night with our friends from La Scuola d'Argento. We had so much fun! They are a really great family. As we came out we saw this glorious sunset.

This little mother reminds me of someone.
Sam defies gravity sometimes.
So does Claire.
Anna defies her mother.
Girls in a box.
One of our robins.ROSES!! It's cheating because they are so naturally beautiful.This is my favorite!

9 comments:

Amber M. said...

I like the last one, too. AWESOME photos!

Montserrat said...

Aren't the SLR's wonderful? Beautiful shots.

Michal said...

wow. i have camera envy. you captured some beautiful moments. and i'm jealous that you and k went to the zoo together. wish we could have come along. the 10 hour drive would be a bit of a deterrent.

Ice Cream said...

LOVE these photos. My photos are always so nasty looking (unless the light and the setting just happen to be already perfect). But then I only use 2 of the 25 functions on my camera. =)

Loretta and Richie said...

Oh my gosh, what beautiful pictures you are taking with your new camera! We almost went to the "member's night" at the zoo on Thursday too, but I called it off at the last minute. I would have totally gone had I known YOU were going to be there! Looks like fun!

Jennifer @ Fruit of My Hands said...

Great pictures! We were at the zoo on Thursday, and the animals were SO active. The cougars were following my daughter and me as we walked around the outside of the enclosure. They just followed us around!

Angela said...

Great Pics- I think that one of Anna looks just like you! (From what I imagine you look like:) I am so jealous that you guys all got together. You both are my favorite bloggers, so can I join in on the fun when I come to Utah? I hope to come out for about 2 months this winter- my inlaws will be in New Zealand for 6 months on a medical mission deal. I may invade their home and do a little study abroad (yes- Utah for my kids is a new experience :) . Hope we can meet!

Unknown said...

Great shots Sonja! The one of Anna and the cherry is amazing!

Anonymous said...

Great pictures!! I have a really good one of 4 of our kids, I'll email it. I love the flying robin-I can never capture movement like that.