Paul McCartney would say this: Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged Get back, get back. Get back to where you once belonged. Get back Sonja!
We'll be in Provo the 18th and 19th (family reunion)! I've got a new guitar you and Jeremy have got to see!
5 comments:
Have a blast and tell your folks howdy for me!
Have a great time! Let's chat when you get back!
Hee hee, I used that same photo for one of my summer vacations last year. I love seeing that I'm not the only one who photo swipes from Google. =)
Have a great time, and may no one puke in the car.
We miss your blog. :(
Paul McCartney would say this:
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged
Get back, get back.
Get back to where you once belonged.
Get back Sonja!
We'll be in Provo the 18th and 19th (family reunion)! I've got a new guitar you and Jeremy have got to see!
Notice the forshadowing in that picture of the van!
Post a Comment