Jul 5, 2008

Claire of my heart




you came into this world with bright
shining in your eyes
and so much vigor.

you continue to embrace life.
nothing can eclipse your shining star.
your soul is deep
and your thirst for life is great.

concentrated life, like the juice,
so much goodness packed into
one
little
body.


Happy Birthday Claire, we love you!


9 comments:

Bertie said...

What a cute, cute shining star:) I think her and Ethan and little Josh would have been such fun friends- and completely WILD! I'm so sad I moved:)

Amber M. said...

Oh my goodness. I'm in love with your darling Claire!

Happy birthday!

Charity said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! Can't wait to see you guys.

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Claire!! Those pictures show so much personality! How fun.

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Claire, what a cutie!

Anonymous said...

Claire is sooo cute!!

Ice Cream said...

How can you not just kiss those cheeks all day long? She is such a cutie.

Meridith said...

I love all the pictures you put of Claire as well as your poem. Each picture seemed to capture a piece of her personality.

Michal said...

"so much goodness packed into one little body." wonderfully put. i love it. your love for claire and her bright personality shines through in this poem.