You gotta know I'm loving all the farm scenes. When my hubby and I went on our honeymoon we drove through most of the midwest and he really loved seeing the farms there.
Wow. Nice pictures. I really like the butterfly. I love farms too! Back in the day I had a collection of Barn pictures. When ever I saw a cool Barn I'd take a picture of it. Wierd huh?
7 comments:
You gotta know I'm loving all the farm scenes. When my hubby and I went on our honeymoon we drove through most of the midwest and he really loved seeing the farms there.
Wow, Sonja. Beautiful photos.
Wow. Nice pictures. I really like the butterfly. I love farms too! Back in the day I had a collection of Barn pictures. When ever I saw a cool Barn I'd take a picture of it. Wierd huh?
gorgeous. it makes me want to go. wisconsin is one of the states that i've never visited.
Beautiful!! I really love that second one.
What a great time of day to have taken all those pictures. And I have NO farm pictures. I need to get with the program.
Wow, those are gorgeous pictures! You're really a talented photographer! What beautiful country.
Post a Comment