Aug 11, 2008

The trend continues...


He's no fly, but he is super fly. ;)
Jeremy, designer of all that is good, the handsome young man you see at the bottom of "my fellow wonderers" on the side bar....

has begun a blog dedicated to art, good design, and quirky humor. If any of these things sound interesting to you, please direct your mouse to the link here: www.loosebound.com/blog

It's about time, I say. Quite right. What, what.

I have failed to thank a much respected fellow blogger for a very kind award she bestowed on Wonder Years a while back. Michal, keeper of the wonderfully warm, witty, inspiring and yummy blog, Relishing Motherhood, presented me with this award. I was tickled pink and very honored to receive it.
Michal is hosting an exercise challenge that sounds very exciting. Yours truly would be all over that, if it were not for this impending move, but I LOVE the idea.

And I must give a big hearty thanks to Michelle, blogger extraordinaire, over at Scribbit for her kind remarks about my kids and Wonder Years. If you have not yet discovered Scribbit, then you must be new to the blogging world. She is revered by us mom-bloggers and it's not hard to see why. I love reading her well-written posts, drooling over her recipes and trying my luck in her contests. I found her posts on blogging, especially helpful while trying to navigate my way in this crazy medium. I was surprised, and again, deeply honored.

Thank you!

3 comments:

Angela said...

Much deserved Congratulations!

Michal said...

thanks for the shout out and congrats for being featured at scribbit's place! i can't wait to check out jeremy's blog.

Montserrat said...

Jeremy's blog is very cool. I've been browsing around for the past half hour.

You deserve every award and shout out you get!