
I feel like I'm standing on the edge of a cold-looking pool. I want to jump in, but my nerves are holding me back. For the last year our family has been in limbo. We've finally made some big decisions and are moving to a house up closer (much closer) to where Jeremy is working. So, while I've known for quite sometime that we will eventually move, I'm still in shock that it is actually happening. Soon. We plan on being completely moved by next Saturday. Ai ca rumba! Consequently, I probably won't be posting much here until we get everything set up over there.
One, two, three......
JUMP!
15 comments:
That is so exciting Sonja! I'm happy for you. Where is it? Good luck moving (the piano especially :) Thanks for your sweet comment. I'm sorry we missed you but I TOTALLY understand. Can't wait to see pictures of the new diggs.
I have very mixed feelings about this because I have truly enjoyed having your family in our ward. You truly are a great friend and I am so sad you are leaving. But at least you will be still in Utah. But at the same time I am SO excited for you guys. You deserve to be in a better place and I know you will be so happy there! But please stay in touch!!! I will truly miss seeing your smiling face!
Moving is always exciting, though also a little scary. Good luck this week!
That is so great! Moving is never fun, but once you are settled in it will be worth every minute of hard work you are about to put in. Sorry we can't be there to help as much as you guys helped us. Good luck!
Bets of luck with your move. Can't wait to hear all about the new digs.
Splash!
i wish you were moving next door to me. think of what fun we'd have.
good luck this week. just remember that it will be over soon and you'll be settled into your new home.
oh congratulations! I'm so happy for you and your family. Good luck with the move and meeting new friends!
Great picture for your post! My favorite thing about moving is how it makes me clean out every single drawer in my house. For that reason, moving once a year would be great! The last time I moved I found 16 of my black hair bands around the house in random "this thing is giving me a headache so I'm taking it out" places.
Sonja I'm so excited for you and your family. I think I'm a little lucky though since I know I'll get to see you again even after the move.
Hope to hear from you soon. I love reading what you're up to. I'm glad you will be in a bigger place so you can let your wondering minds expand easier. It just means bigger messes, right? Good luck!
The same one who pushes you to jump also catches you :)
Yikes! I hope you are wearing a parachute! I just realized that I have absolutely no idea how to do sring cleaning because I've never lived anywhere long enough to need it. We usually just do our big clean after all our stuff is moved out. Now weve almost been here 4 years and I'm realizing that I need to do some deep cleaning.
Anyway, good luck. I hope you find a great place to live.
Hurry and unpack and get settled in- I am so excited for you! Get posting quick again! We will miss you- good luck!
Need helpers for your move?? I know some people that know some people that will invite some people.
:)
I am super excited for you and your family, however Wow!! You are brave. I am sure it will all go great. We will be thinking about you.
Post a Comment