Daannnngggg. I love that house! Whoever painted the garage in back must really love you guys!
Holy cow, that is so fun to see Sam and Elise so little. On to more adventures!!
Oh thats so sad and happy to see those pictures! I wish you were still here! :(
Beautiful snail pic!
Doesn't time just fly- I can't stand it! Moroni said- His life passed him by like a dream!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
Daannnngggg. I love that house! Whoever painted the garage in back must really love you guys!
Holy cow, that is so fun to see Sam and Elise so little. On to more adventures!!
Oh thats so sad and happy to see those pictures! I wish you were still here! :(
Beautiful snail pic!
Doesn't time just fly- I can't stand it! Moroni said- His life passed him by like a dream!
Post a Comment